top of page


Who needs Property Insurance?

Most lenders make it compulsory that the mortgage property is insured. This insurance is highly recommended to have in place to cover your from any unforeseen circumstances.

You can take out seperate policies to insure the building and it's contents, or a combined policy covering both.



Get in touch with the team at Apply Mortgages to get a quote today.

bottom of page